Referrals Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all existing customers who recommend a PlusNet, Force9 or Free-Online broadband service using the My Referrals programme which results in a new customer registration.
2. Each referral that results in a new customer registration will receive a separate entry to the prize draw.
3. All referred customers must register between the Thursday 1st February and Friday March 30th 2007 to qualify the referrer for entry to the prize draw.
4. Customers must be UK residents. Customers will be automatically entered and selected at random by an independent person. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted by Friday 13th April then another winner will be drawn.
5. All broadband customers are eligible for entry. The competition is not open to
employees of PlusNet plc or their families, their agents, and anyone else who
may be professionally connected to the promotion. Customers outside of the
geographical area serviced by PlusNet are not eligible.
6. No cash alternative available for any part of the prize. There is one prize consisting of a Volkswagen Golf R32. The prize is subject to availability. PlusNet reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize with one of equivalent or greater value for any reasons beyond its control, including non-delivery by our suppliers.
7. No purchase necessary. Postal entries may be made by sending your details (name, address, email address and telephone number) to: Referrals 10th Birthday Draw, PlusNet plc, Internet House, Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY before Friday 30th March 2007. Only one postal entry is permitted per person. PlusNets decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. PlusNet reserves the right to change, or close this prize draw without prior notice if required for any reasons beyond its control.
8. The prize winner will be notified by Friday 13th April 2007. The prize winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Referrals 10th Birthday Draw, PlusNet plc, Internet House, Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY before Friday 31st May.
9. Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these terms and entrants will be deemed to agree to be bound by them.
10. Winners may be asked to take part in any publicity reasonably requested. PlusNet plc will respect the rights and privacy of the prize-winner at all times. PlusNet plc is compliant with applicable data protection legislation. Our policy is such that will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent excepting for the purpose of the delivery of your prize if you are a winner.