Terms and Conditions of the New York Referrals Offer
1. The draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of PlusNet, its agencies or their families.
2. The prize is 1 first prize of a £1,700 holiday voucher to be used on a trip to New York with Thomas Cook (this includes return flights and accommodation), plus £300 spending money. The holiday voucher is valid until December 11th 2008. All other expenses not expressly included in the prize are the responsibility of the winners. Winners must hold a valid passport and will be responsible for all VISA and insurance arrangements. PlusNet will not be responsible for any delays, operational problems, brochure inaccuracies or other acts of default of the tour operator and/or airline.
3. The prize is subject to availability.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
5. To enter the draw you must refer a friend to PlusNet broadband before 11th December 2007. Each referral that results in a new customer registration for broadband will receive at least one entry to the prize draw. A maximum of 5 successful recommendations will be eligible for the draw. The following scale will be used to determine how many entries each recommendation is worth:
- Broadband Your Way Option 1 - 1 entry
- Broadband Your Way Option 2 - 2 entries
- Broadband Your Way Option 3 - 3 entries
- Broadband Your Way Option 4 - 4 entries
- Broadband Your Way Pro - 5 entries
Recommend Home Phone too for a bonus entry (so, e.g. Option 1 + Home Phone would give you 2 entries in the draw).
- Teleworker - 1 entry
- Small Business - 3 entries
- Business and SDSL - 5 entries
6. The winner will be the first successful referrer drawn at random by an independent person on 11th December 2007. The Winner will be notified by telephone and email on or before 13th December 2007. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prizes if any of the prize-winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoters sole discretion).
7. A list of prize winners (name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Referrals Festive Prize Draw, PlusNet plc, Internet House, 2 Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY on or before 11th January 2008.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity events after the draw and by entering the promotion acknowledge their consent to take part in publicity and for their name/photo to be published.
9. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of the promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
10. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrants acceptance of the prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoters liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
13. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
14. The Promoter is PlusNet plc, Internet House, 2 Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY. Registered in England No. 3279013.