We'll get you up and running with our award-winning service as soon as possible. Simply follow these three steps:
Choose your package and place your order
- Check out our packages and choose the one that suits you best, then order online.
- We'll need your MAC Key to switch your broadband to Plusnet. If you don't have one yet, don't worry. Just call your current broadband provider and ask them for one.
- You can sign up without a MAC Key, but you'll need to submit it online once you've got it or, if we have your mobile number, reply to the text message that we'll send you.
We'll contact your provider
- We'll get you up and running with our award-winning service as soon as possible.
- We'll get in touch with your current provider and let you know when we've sorted out your switch date.
- If you've taken a phone package, we'll try and keep your current phone number. In some cases we can't transfer numbers, if this happens we'll let you know before you switch.
- If you need a new phone line, choose a convenient time and we'll arrange for an engineer to install it for you.
Switching to Plusnet
- If you ordered a Plusnet router, it'll arrive in the post in time for your switch date.
- We'll let you know when the switch is finished - all you'll need to do is set up your router (we'll provide full instructions for this). You'll then be connected to Plusnet.