Updating passwords for Belkin routers
Belkin routers - Changing Password
The following guide advises how to change the password for a Belkin router.
- Start your web browser and go to the address http://192.168.2.1/
- Log into your router, by default the password is blank, just click Submit.
- Click Connection Type under the Internet WAN menu.
- Select PPPoA and click Next.
- Update your password in the Password field and against in the Retype Password field.
- Click the Apply Changes button.
Your password change is now complete.