SMS Terms of Service
Please see the following information regarding our SMS service:
- SMS messages will be sent by our systems between the hours of 7am and 10pm. We cannot control any network congestion which may cause messages to be delayed external to our network and therefore received by you outside of these hours.
- Any SMS messages generated between the hours of 10pm and 7am will be queued and sent out at 7am.
- Plusnet cannot guarantee the sending or receipt of SMS messages. You should either use the Help Assistant or call us if you wish to guarantee we receive any updates you may have for us.
- Mobile phone numbers taken when raising a support request by ticket or using our Faults Checker are only used for that specific request. If you need to update your details permanently, use the Edit Details section of the Member Centre.
- SMS messages are sent and received from standard mobile numbers. Any charges incurred will be at your standard network operator's rate. Please note extra charges may apply if using the SMS facility from overseas. (And don't forget the time difference!)
- Messages can only be sent once. If you delete the message, we are unable to resend it.
- It is only possible to reply to messages which are delivered from our support numbers. Messages received from 'Plusnet' are one way only and cannot be replied to.
Messages which can be replied to will come from one of the following three numbers:
- SMS messages cannot be used to raise new support requests. They can only be used to reply regarding an existing support request or fault report.