About the role and who we’re looking for
We’re looking for straight-talking people who have a natural instinct to help. People who give it their all, where no challenge is too big, no ask too great. Naturals when it comes to making conversation and at their best when thinking on their feet.
As one of our customer solutions advisors, you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers. Our contact centres are busy places, so you’ll take between 40-60 calls a day which will be a combination of general service enquires mixed with some more technical calls. Whether you’re talking someone through charges on their bill, checking their line speed, or connecting their router, cool, calm and collected will be your middle names.
It can be a tough job sometimes, but the rewards are great. These include:
- a base salary of £18,500 as well as a quarterly bonus with OTE of £21,000
- free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
We threw scripts out the window a long time ago. We’d rather you have the freedom to use your unique personality to help our customers. Your unflappable nature and personal approach will give our customers the confidence you’ll get right to the root of their problem.
Our advisors deal with people from all walks of life every single day, so you’ll need to be able to build rapport with customers quickly, speak clearly, listen carefully and work out how to solve problems to keep our customers happy. You’ll relish the responsibility to take customer queries from the first call right through to resolution, using that good ol’ fashioned Yorkshire charm to your advantage.
To be a brilliant customer solutions advisor, you’ll need to have:
- outstanding customer service skills
- excellent listening skills and natural empathy
- a genuine passion for customer service
- resilience, understanding and patience
Our training is second to none, our benefits and bonuses are amazing, and with a great team around you, you’ll go further than you ever thought possible.