About the role and who we’re looking for
We’re looking for straight-talking people who have a natural instinct to help. People who give it their all, where no challenge is too big, no ask too great. Naturals when it comes to making conversation and at their best when thinking on their feet.
As a customer provisioning advisor, you’ll be here to help customers who may be joining us or taking us with them when they move house. You could be taking calls to give broadband order updates, advice on moving services to a new property or helping with general queries.
Sometimes things don’t always go to plan, so you’ll be the person our customers turn to for help. Getting customers connected involves quite a few different parties so you’ll need to be able to juggle priorities and negotiate on behalf of our customers, like contacting third party suppliers such as Openreach to arrange installations. You’ll also be proactive and update the customer to talk them through outcomes and solutions.
It can be a tough job sometimes, but the rewards are great. These include:
- a base salary of £18,000 plus bonus
- free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
Our advisors deal with people from all walks of life every single day, so you’ll need to be able to build rapport with customers quickly, speak clearly, listen carefully and work out how to solve problems. Your unflappable nature and personal approach will give our customers the confidence you’ll get right to the root of their problem, using that good ol’ fashioned Yorkshire charm to your advantage
To be a brilliant customer provisioning advisor, you’ll need to:
- be an excellent communicator, talking to customers in a simple, straight-forward way
- be able to handle complaints with an understanding and positive approach
- be calm under pressure and enjoy using your initiative to solve complex problems
- have a genuine passion for customer service
Our training is second to none, our benefits and bonuses are amazing, and with a great team around you, you’ll go further than you ever thought possible.