About the role and who we’re looking for
We’re on the look-out for confident people with a flair for sales and a perky personality. You’ll be motivated to hit targets, but you don’t have to love cold-calling. Our sales advisors take calls from customers who are interested in joining us, so there’s no cold-calling. You just have to make sure that our customers get the products they need rather than the ones you have to sell.
We’ve got some big plans for growth and as one of our sales advisors, you’ll play a big part in them. Whether you’re speaking to customers who want to sign up with one of our products, or they’ve reached the end of their contract and want to explore their options, you’ll ask the right questions to help them find the perfect Plusnet package.
You’ll certainly be busy – taking between 40-60 calls and webchats each day – so fast-paced sales experience is essential. You’ll be someone who gives it their all, where no challenge is too big, no ask too great. Our product range is extensive so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to cross-sell and up-sell and with our well-loved brand driving lots of customer calls, you won’t be short of opportunities to earn lots of commission.
It can be a tough job sometimes, but the rewards are great. These include:
- a base salary of £17,406 as well as uncapped commission
- free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
To be a brilliant sales & retentions advisor, you’ll need to:
- be motivated by sales and hitting targets
- be comfortable talking to customers and have a persuasive personality
- be able to listen and ask questions to understand people’s needs
- think on your feet to spot opportunities to cross and up-sell
Our training is second to none, our benefits and bonuses are amazing, and with a great team around you, you’ll go further than you ever thought possible.