Product archive - Broadband Plus
How much is it?
|Standard cost||Cost during VAT reduction
(1st December 2008 - 31st December 2009)
What's the monthly usage allowance?
As of 25th November 2010, the usage allowance is 10GB in peak hours (4pm - midnight) and 100GB off peak (midnight - 4pm).
Prior to that date, the allowance was 4GB at peak times and 50GB off peak.
If you go over your allowance, your service will be heavily restricted until the start of your next billing month when your usage is reset.
What features and extras are available?
- Unlimited email addresses
- Plusnet Protect
- One .co.uk domain can be registered for use with Plusnet email and webspace for £1 per month
- 1 domain can be hosted for free
- 100MB basic webspace (no CGI & MySQL functionality)
- All connections are assigned a dynamic IP as standard, the static IP Add-On is not available
What's the referral value?
Broadband Plus has a referral value of 50p per month.
How is traffic prioritisation applied?
We assign all traffic on the network a priority, with the more time-sensitive applications given a higher priority. As the total bandwidth available is shared, this means time-sensitive applications will continue to perform even when the network is busy.
|Browsing and email||Medium|
|VoIP (internet phone calls)||High|
|Peer to Peer||Low|