Product archive - Plusnet Pro
How much is it?
The monthly cost you pay for these services depends on which part of the UK you live in. See our UK area cost guide for more information.
|Exchange Category||Cost for first 3 months||Cost after 3 months|
|Non-low cost areas||£16.49||£22.99|
|Low cost areas||£16.49||£16.49|
What's the usage allowance?
Plusnet Pro comes with a 20GB usage allowance.
- Overnight usage (between midnight and 8am) does not count towards your monthly usage allowance
- If you go over your allowance, it'll be increased by 5GB (at a cost of £5, payable on your next bill) until the end of the month
If you reach or go over your spending limit, your speed will be rate limited to 256kb/s and all peer-to-peer, Usenet and FTP traffic will be blocked. It will remain like this unless you remove or raise your spending limit, or until your next billing date.
What features and extras are available?
- Unlimited email addresses
- Plusnet Protect is available for free
- One .co.uk domain can be registered for use with Plusnet email and webspace for £1 per month
- Webspace is not available as standard (but could be kept if switching from a product with webspace)
- All connections are assigned a dynamic IP as standard
- A Static IP can be assigned for a one-off fee of £5
What's the referral value?
Plusnet Pro has a referral value of 50p per month.
How is traffic prioritisation applied?
We assign all traffic on the network a priority, with the more time-sensitive applications given a higher priority. As the total bandwidth available is shared, this means time-sensitive applications will continue to perform even when the network is busy.
|Browsing and email||Medium|
|VoIP (internet phone calls)||High|
|Peer to Peer||Low|