Grab an early season bargain
Enjoy all the action on BT Sport for just £10 a month. Goal.
Home to live UEFA Champions League football, and packed with much more. BT Sport is available for Plusnet customers via the BT Sport App and online play at sport.bt.com.
Packed with extra features and castable to your TV, the BT Sport App gives you all the action whether you're at home or on the move.
- Live streaming of BT Sport 1 HD, BT Sport 2 HD, BT Sport 3 HD and BT Sport ESPN HD
- Flexible 30 day monthly rolling contract
- Watch on the move on a phone or tablet, or cast the action to your TV
- Watch every single match from the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europe League On-demand catch-up of full BT Sport programmes
- Access both in the UK and over 25 European destinations
BT Sport FAQs
- What packages are available?
- What do I need to take a BT Sport channel pack
- What’s the difference between BT Sport and BT Sport Lite?
- How do I get the BT Sport Lite channel pack?
- How do I get the BT Sport channel pack?
- Can I get BT Sport channels in HD?
- Will taking BT Sport affect my contract?
- How will I be able to watch BT Sport via YouView TV from Plusnet?
- Where are the Terms & Conditions for BT Sport via YouView TV from Plusnet?
- Can I record BT Sport channels?
Here's the legal bit
Prices, content and terms may change at any time during your contract. Where you have taken our fixed price contract, your broadband price or broadband and line rental price will not change during the minimum term. We'll tell you about important changes in advance, and if a change is detrimental you'll be able to end your contract without any fees.
BT Sport App from Plusnet
BT Sport App from Plusnet is available to existing UK Plusnet residential broadband customers. Minimum one month term starting from your next billing date following sign-up. Monthly rolling contract.
You can access BT Sport online or via the BT Sport App in the UK and in over 25 European destinations. Use of the service will count towards any relevant usage limit on your broadband or towards any data allowance or data charges. Requires minimum 400kbps line speed or good Wi-Fi/3G/4G and a compatible device. Maximum of 2 devices may be used simultaneously. Must be aged 17 or over. TV licence required. Terms apply.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.