Customer Survey Free Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- Only one competition entry per household or one entry per PlusNet account will be accepted.
- The Prize draw competition closes on 3rd October 2005. Entries received after this date will not be eligible.
- The winners will receive formal notification by email or telephone within 21 days of the closing date.
- Only a fully completed entry and survey form will be considered as a valid entry. This must include your PlusNet username to retrieve your delivery address in the event of a prize being awarded. The survey form is displayed here.
- No purchase is necessary. If you wish to enter this draw and are not a PlusNet customer, you can write to the following address, quoting competition code custsurvrr01:
PO Box 3704
Entries must be received by 3rd October 2005.
- All PlusNet broadband customers are eligible for entry. The competition is not open to employees of PlusNet plc or their families, their agents and anyone else who may be professionally connected to the promotion. Customers outside of the geographical area serviced by PlusNet are not eligible.
- There is one prize to be won. No cash alternative is offered. PlusNet reserves the right to substitute similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize will be despatched as soon as possible after notification of the winner. PlusNet cannot be held responsible in the event that the fulfilment partner is unable to provide the prize for any reason.
- Submission of entries or proof of postage will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by PlusNet for entries which are not received, and will not accept entries which are lost, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or defaced.
- PlusNet will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in the competition.
- Winners will agree to take part in any publicity reasonably requested. Details of winners may be published to the PlusNet website.
- PlusNet plc will respect the rights and privacy of the prize winner at all times. PlusNet plc is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your personal details to any third party without your prior consent, excepting for the purpose of the delivery of the prize.
- The judges decision will be final with regards to any aspects of this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering, you understand that we will occasionally contact you with news about offers, competitions and products that we believe to be of interest to you. You can choose to opt-out of these updates at any time.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Entry into the survey constitutes acceptance of these Terms and entrants will be deemed to agree to be bound by them.