Referrals Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all existing customers who recommend a PlusNet, Force9 or Free-Online broadband service using the My Referrals programme which results in a new customer registration.
2. Each referral that results in a new customer registration will receive a separate entry to the prize draw, to a maximum of 5 entries.
3. All referred customers must register before the closing date of January 31st 2006 to qualify the referrer for entry to the prize draw.
4. Customers must be UK residents. Customers will be automatically entered and selected at random by an independent person. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted by Wednesday 15th February then another winner will be drawn.
5. No cash alternative available for any part of the prize. There is one prize consisting of a 42" plasma TV, Microsoft Xbox 360 games console and 12 months free subscription to the Broadband Premier 2Mb product. The prize is subject to availability. PlusNet reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize with one of equivalent or greater value for any reasons beyond its control, including non-delivery by our suppliers.
6. No purchase necessary. Postal entries may be made by sending your details (name, address, email address and telephone number) to: Referrals Festive Prize Draw, PlusNet plc, PO Box 3704, Terry Street, Sheffield, S9 2WL before Tuesday 31st January 2006. Only one postal entry is permitted. PlusNets decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. PlusNet reserves the right to change, or close this prize draw without prior notice if required for any reasons beyond its control.
7. The prize winner will be notified by Wednesday 15th February 2006. The prize winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Referrals Festive Prize Draw, PlusNet plc, PO Box 3704, Terry Street, Sheffield, S9 2WL before Friday 31st March.
8. Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these terms and entrants will be deemed to agree to be bound by them.
9. Winners may be asked to take part in any publicity reasonably requested. PlusNet plc will respect the rights and privacy of the prize-winner at all times. PlusNet plc is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent excepting for the purpose of the delivery of your prize if you are a winner.