DLink routers - Changing Password
The following guide advises how to change the password for a DLink router.
- Start your web browser and go to the address http://192.168.0.1/
- Log into your router, by default the username is "admin" and the password is "admin".
- Click on the "Setup" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Connection" button under the WAN Setup area on the left hand menu.
- Update your password in the PPP settings section.
- Click on the Tools tab at the top of the page then select "System Commands" in the left hand menu.
- Click on "Save All".
Your connection details have now been successfully updated.