Establish a long-term partnership with Plusnet and grow your business via our Partner programme.
What is Plusnet Partner?
It's a programme designed for businesses wanting to deliver quality broadband to its customers or employees, without the hassle and cost of dealing directly with a wholesaler.
- Access to a self-serve portal allowing for online provisioning (single or bulk registration), account change and cancellation.
- Reports, billing information and simple in-life account control
- Enhance your business profile by aligning with a leading ISP with 18 years experience
- Single point of contact for all connectivity services
- Streamlined administration with centralised billing and single invoice for all accounts
- Automated provisioning with seamless interaction with BTW via XML
- Specialist UK-based Business Support Centre
- Delivered over fully resilient DSL infrastructure
- Industry leading advanced network management and QoS
- Managed xDSL broadband tails over 21CN enabled network
- Flexible commercial models to minimise your opex/capex costs
- Dedicated project management and expertise to help plan and manage large scale transitions of critical connections
- Automation driving efficiency and cost reduction, whilst delivering a quality experience
- Opportunity to generate an additional revenue stream for your business
- Centralised multi-line support for broadband accounts
- Commercial flexibility - work together to create a model that works for both of us
- Online tool for accessing diagnostic tools, fast fault resolution and pro-active alerts (via SMS, email)
- Increase efficiency and reduce operational costs through automation
Plusnet Partner products
- Plusnet Business broadband products are delivered over our fully resilient, high performance network. Our leading edge intelligent traffic management systems guarantee priority and quality of service for business applications at all times.
- Our broadband products have a range of usage allowances to suit all business needs, from home working to large office networks.
- Products are based on our standard Plusnet portfolio. However, we can offer bespoke services depending on your requirements.