Prices, content and terms may change at any time during your contract. We'll tell you about important changes in advance, and if a change is detrimental you'll be able to end your contract without any fees.
DOUBLE DATA ON THE £5 PLAN
Double data on the £5 Plan. £5 a month for 1GB (instead of 500MB) of data, 250 minutes & 500 texts. SIM only plan on a rolling monthly contract
- Available to new and existing customers signing up at www.plus.net/mobile or by calling Plusnet by 25th January 2017.
- Rolling monthly contract. 30 days’ notice to terminate required.
ALL PLUSNET MOBILE SIM ONLY 30 DAY PLANS
Monthly Plan Allowance Details
- UK calls to standard UK landlines (starting 01, 02, 03) and UK mobiles, standard UK texts and data use within the UK are included in your monthly plan allowance. All other calls, texts and data use are excluded (for example calls, texts and data use while roaming, calls to premium and business rate numbers, and all multimedia and picture messages are always chargeable), see our Mobile Price Guide for full details.
- Calls of up to one minute in length will be rated as if they are calls lasting for one minute.
- Once you have used your monthly plan allowance, all calls, texts and data are chargeable other than emergency numbers and non-geographic numbers starting 0800, 0808, 0500.
- The charge for calls to service numbers beginning with 084, 087, 09 and 118 consists of a 19p per minute access charge from Plusnet, plus a service charge set by the organisation you called.
- Payment by Direct Debit only. Paper-free billing applies (paper bills are available for £10 per bill).
Speed & Coverage
- 2G / 3G / 4G speeds and network coverage may be affected by a number of factors, such as building materials, tree cover and weather conditions and how many other people are using the network too. See plus.net/mobile/coverage-checker for an estimate of available network coverage.
- Compatible phone needed, may need unlocking.
- SIM only plans are on a rolling monthly contract. 30 days’ notice to terminate required.
Credit and Fraud Checks
- Plan availability subject to credit and fraud checks, unless you are an existing Plusnet broadband customer where a credit check will not be required.
- Changes to existing plans need to be completed by calling 500 from your mobile or 0800 079 1133.
- Customers who signed up before 29 November 2016 and are still within their minimum term will have to pay an in-contract cancellation charge to move to the above plans.
- A new SIM card may be required.
- Initial cap set at £10. Applies to limit the charges that can be incurred outside your monthly plan allowance within each allowance period.
- Opt in to decrease to £2 or increase to a maximum of £30 (subject to agreement – credit status may be considered). See plus.net/help/mobile/about-your-smart-cap/ for full details.
- Mates Rates are available to existing Plusnet residential customers taking either: Plusnet home phone, broadband or both broadband and home phone.
- Plusnet business customers, Plusnet customers taking non-Plusnet branded products and Plusnet customers with only email, hosting or domain services will not be eligible for Mates Rates.
- An eligibility check applies on sign-up and we reserve the right to carry out further checks on your eligibility. A maximum of 5 SIM cards can be linked to one Plusnet broadband or home phone account.
- All Mates Rates allowances will be removed if the linked broadband or home phone service is cancelled (includes Mates Rates received by other household members because their mobile account is linked to the cancelled broadband or phone service).
- Broadband or phone accounts must be signed up for at least 24 hours before signing up for Mates Rates.
- For more information on Mates Rates go to plus.net/help/mobile/mates-rates-guide/.
- You will be subject to our Mobile Terms. This “Here’s the legal bit” sets out the Offer Terms which form part of our Mobile Terms.