Prices, content and terms may change at any time during your contract. We'll tell you about important changes in advance, and if a change is detrimental you'll be able to end your contract without any fees.
£8.50 a month for 3.5GB of data, unlimited minutes & unlimited texts for non-Plusnet Broadband customers. £8.50 a month for 4GB of data, unlimited minutes & unlimited texts for Plusnet Broadband customers taking Mates Rates. SIM only plan on a rolling monthly contract. Roam Like at Home enabled.
Available to new and existing customers signing up at www.plus.net/mobile/deals/8-50/3-5gb/unl/unl/nov18 or by calling Plusnet between 22nd November 2018 and 2nd January 2019.
There is no cash alternative to this offer. Plusnet reserves the right to remove this offer at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice. Other exclusions and conditions may apply.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Roam Like at Home Enabled:
Non-Plusnet broadband customers: £6.00 a month for 500MB of data, 250 minutes & 500 texts.
Plusnet broadband customers taking Mates Rates: £6.00 a month for 1.5GB (instead of 500MB) of data, 500 (instead of 250 minutes) & Unlimited (instead of 500) texts.
Non-Plusnet broadband customers: £8.00 a month for 1GB of data, 1000 minutes & Unlimited texts.
Plusnet broadband customers taking Mates Rates: £8.00 a month for 3GB (instead of 1GB) of data, 2000 (instead of 1000) minutes & Unlimited texts.
Non-Plusnet broadband customers: £10.00 a month for 2GB of data, 1500 minutes & Unlimited texts.
Plusnet broadband customers taking Mates Rates: £10.00 a month for 4GB (instead of 2GB) of data, Unlimited (instead of 1500) minutes & Unlimited texts
Non-Plusnet broadband customers: £12.50 a month for 3GB of data, 2000 minutes & Unlimited texts.
Plusnet broadband customers taking Mates Rates: £12.50 a month for 6GB (instead of 3GB) of data, Unlimited minutes & Unlimited texts
Non-Plusnet broadband customers: £15.00 a month for 4GB of data, Unlimited minutes & Unlimited texts.
Plusnet broadband customers taking Mates Rates: £15.00 a month for 8GB (instead of 4GB) of data, Unlimited minutes & Unlimited texts
ROAM LIKE AT HOME ENABLED SIM ONLY 30 DAY PLANS
Monthly Plan Allowance Details
- UK calls to standard UK landlines (starting 01, 02, 03) and UK mobiles, standard texts to UK mobiles and data use when in the UK and calls to standard landlines in the UK and Roam Like at Home destinations, UK mobiles and Roam Like at Home mobiles, standard texts to UK mobiles and Roam Like at Home mobiles and data use when in Roam Like at Home destinations are included in your monthly plan allowance. All other calls, texts and data use are excluded (for example calls, texts and data use while roaming outside of Roam Like at Home destinations, calls to premium and business rate numbers, and all multimedia and picture messages are always chargeable), see our Mobile Price Guide for full details.
- Calls of up to one minute in length will be rated as if they are calls lasting for one minute.
Once you have used your monthly plan allowance, all calls, texts and data are chargeable other than emergency numbers and non-geographic numbers starting 0800, 0808, 0500.
- There is a data cap applied to your account of £40 for any data usage outside of the UK.
- This means if you’re using your phone abroad, you’ll never be charged more than the data cap for data usage during a billing month.
- As the data cap is dependent on exchange rates, this may slightly vary each year. The current data cap is set out at our Roaming and International Calls page.
- You can choose to change this data cap by contacting us.
ALL PLUSNET MOBILE SIM ONLY 30 DAY PLANS
- The charge for calls to service numbers beginning with 084, 087, 09 and 118 consists of a 19p per minute access charge from Plusnet, plus a service charge set by the organisation you called.
- Plusnet Mobile does not support premium or short code text services.
- Payment by Direct Debit only. Paper-free billing applies (paper bills are available for £10 per bill).
Speed & Coverage
- 2G / 3G / 4G speeds and network coverage may be affected by a number of factors, such as building materials, tree cover and weather conditions and how many other people are using the network too. See plus.net/mobile/coverage-checker for an estimate of available network coverage.
- "We cover 99% of the UK population, Proud to be part of the EE network”: Either 2G, 3G or 4G coverage of 99.63% of the UK population as at 30 September 2016. Based on EE data.
- Compatible phone needed, may need unlocking.
- SIM only plans are on a rolling monthly contract. 30 days’ notice to terminate required.
Credit and Fraud Checks
- Plan availability subject to credit and fraud checks, unless you are an existing Plusnet broadband customer where a credit check will not be required.
- Changes to existing plans need to be completed by calling 500 from your mobile or 0800 079 1133.
- Customers who signed up before 29 November 2016 and are still within their minimum term will have to pay an in-contract cancellation charge to move to the above plans.
- A new SIM card may be required.
- You will be able to set your Smart Cap during sign-up. This limits the charges that can be incurred outside your monthly plan allowance within each allowance period.
- The default value set in sign-up is £10, but you can choose any value between £0 and £30, in £1 increments. See plus.net/help/mobile/about-your-smart-cap/ for full details.
Mates Rates - Best Mates, Best Rates
- Mates Rates - Best Mates, Best Rates are available to existing Plusnet residential customers taking either: Plusnet home phone, broadband or both broadband and home phone.
- Existing Plusnet residential customers will always get a better deal, either more minutes, texts or data, than non-Plusnet residential customers.
- Plusnet business customers, Plusnet customers taking non-Plusnet branded products and Plusnet customers with only email, hosting or domain services will not be eligible for Mates Rates.
- An eligibility check applies on sign-up and we reserve the right to carry out further checks on your eligibility. A maximum of 5 SIM cards can be linked to one Plusnet broadband or home phone account.
- All Mates Rates allowances will be removed if the linked broadband or home phone service is cancelled (includes Mates Rates received by other household members because their mobile account is linked to the cancelled broadband or phone service).
- Broadband or phone accounts must be signed up for at least 24 hours before signing up for Mates Rates.
- For more information on Mates Rates go to plus.net/help/mobile/mates-rates-guide/.
- You will be subject to our Mobile Terms. This “Here’s the legal bit” sets out the Offer Terms which form part of our Mobile Terms.