£8 a month for 5GB of data, Unlimited minutes and Unlimited texts for non-Plusnet Broadband customers. Plusnet Broadband customers will receive an extra 2GB of data. SIM only plan on a rolling 30 day contract.
Available to new Plusnet Mobile customers signing up via www.plus.net/mobile/deals/8/5GB/unl/unl/sep22 from 8th September 2022
£10 a month for 15GB of data, Unlimited minutes & Unlimited texts for non-Plusnet Broadband customers. SIM only plan on a rolling monthly contract.
Available to new Plusnet Mobile customers signing up at https://www.plus.net/mobile/deals/10/15GB/unl/unl/sep22 from 8th September 2022
£12 a month for 30GB of data, Unlimited minutes and Unlimited texts for non-Plusnet Broadband customers. Plusnet Broadband customers will receive an extra 2GB of data. SIM only plan on a rolling 30 day contract.
Available to new Plusnet Mobile customers' via www.plus.net/mobile/deals/12/30GB/unl/unl/sep22 from 8th September 2022
£15 a month for 50GB of data, Unlimited minutes and Unlimited texts for new Plusnet Mobile customers. SIM only plan on a rolling 30 day contract.
Available to new Plusnet mobile customers signing up via www.plus.net/mobile/deals/15/50GB/unl/unl/Sep21 available from 30th September.
£8.00 a month for 2GB of data, 500 minutes & Unlimited texts for non-Plusnet Broadband customers. Plusnet Broadband customers will receive an extra 2GB of data and unlimited minutes. SIM only plan on a rolling monthly contract
Available to new customers signing up at www.plus.net/mobile/deals/standard/8/2gb/Jun20
£10.00 a month for 4GB of data, 1000 minutes & Unlimited texts for non-Plusnet Broadband customers. Plusnet Broadband customers will receive an extra 2GB of data and unlimited minutes. SIM only plan on a rolling monthly contract
Available to new customers signing up at www.plus.net/mobile/deals/standard/10/4gb/Jun20
£12.00 a month for 6GB of data, 1500 minutes & Unlimited texts for non-Plusnet Broadband customers. Plusnet Broadband customers will receive an extra 2GB of data and unlimited minutes. SIM only plan on a rolling monthly contract
Available to new customers signing up at www.plus.net/mobile/deals/standard/12/6gb/Jun20
12 month SIM-only offers are subject to a 12 month contract. If you choose to end your service within the minimum period, you will have to pay a termination charge by way of compensation to us for ending your service early, as set out in the Mobile Price Guide.
No cash alternative. Plusnet reserves the right to remove this offer at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice. Other exclusions and conditions may apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
For any offers that include a Plusnet Reward Card, the Plusnet Reward Card is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230; pursuant to license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Inc. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK, HP3 9TD. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Plusnet Mobile SIM-Only Plans
Monthly Plan Allowance Details
All Plusnet Mobile SIM-Only plans include:-
- UK calls to standard UK landlines (starting 01, 02, 03), 070 personal numbering services and UK mobiles, standard texts to UK mobiles and data use when in the UK and calls to standard landlines in the UK and Roam Like at Home destinations, 070 personal numbering services, UK mobiles and Roam Like at Home mobiles, standard texts to UK mobiles and Roam Like at Home mobiles and data use when in Roam Like at Home destinations are included in your monthly plan allowance. All other calls, texts and data use are excluded (for example calls, texts and data use while roaming outside of Roam Like at Home destinations, calls to premium and business rate numbers, and all multimedia and picture messages are always chargeable), see our Mobile Price Guide for full details.
- For any mobile call plan or bolt-on including 500 or more inclusive minutes that includes calls to 070 personal numbering services, you shall not make more than 150 calls or 500 minutes (whichever is reached first) a month. If you exceed this limit, we have the right to charge you for further calls made, suspend and/or terminate your service in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- Calls of up to one minute in length will be rated as if they are calls lasting for one minute.
Once you have used your monthly plan allowance, all calls, texts and data are chargeable other than emergency numbers and non-geographic numbers starting 0800, 0808, 0500.
- There is a data cap applied to your account of £40 for any data usage outside of the UK.
- This means if you’re using your phone abroad, you’ll never be charged more than the data cap for data usage during a billing month.
- As the data cap is dependent on exchange rates, this may slightly vary each year. The current data cap is set out at our Roaming and International Calls page.
- You can choose to change this data cap by contacting us.
- The charge for calls to service numbers beginning with 084, 087, 09 and 118 consists of a 19p per minute access charge from Plusnet, plus a service charge set by the organisation you called.
- Plusnet Mobile does not support premium or short code text services.
- Payment by Direct Debit only. Paper-free billing applies (paper bills are available for £10 per bill).
Speed & Coverage
- 2G / 3G / 4G speeds and network coverage may be affected by a number of factors, such as building materials, tree cover and weather conditions and how many other people are using the network too. See plus.net/mobile/coverage-checker for an estimate of available network coverage.
- "We cover 99% of the UK population, Proud to be part of the EE network”: Either 2G, 3G or 4G coverage of 99.63% of the UK population as at 30 September 2016. Based on EE data.
- 4G calling not currently available with Plusnet.
- Compatible phone needed, may need unlocking.
SIM only plans are on either:-
- a rolling monthly contract; or
- a 12 month contract. If you choose to end your service within the minimum term, you will have to pay an early termination charge by way of compensation to us for ending your service early as set out in the Mobile Price Guide.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If you choose to cancel your Plusnet Mobile service, and wish to return your SIM card to Plusnet, please send this to: Plusnet plc, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield S1 2GU.
- Where you cancel your service within 14 days following sign-up, you’ll have to pay for any services you’ve already received up to the date that you told us you wanted to cancel. Where you cancel outside of this period and are within your minimum term you’ll have to pay any applicable early termination charges as set out in our Mobile Price Guide. You’ll also have to pay for any services you’ve already received up to the date you either transfer to your new provider or if you wish to cancel your service, until your 30 day notice period ends.
Credit and Fraud Checks
- Plan availability subject to credit and fraud checks, unless you are an existing Plusnet broadband customer where a credit check will not be required.
- Changes to existing plans need to be completed by calling 500 from your mobile or 0800 079 1133.
- Customers who signed up before 29 November 2016 and are still within their minimum term will have to pay an in-contract cancellation charge to move to the above plans.
- A new SIM card may be required.
- You will be able to set your Smart Cap during sign-up. This limits the charges that can be incurred outside your monthly plan allowance within each allowance period.
- The default value set in sign-up is £10, but you can choose any value between £0 and £30, in £1 increments. See plus.net/help/mobile/about-your-smart-cap/ for full details.
- Mates Rates are available to existing Plusnet residential customers taking either: Plusnet home phone, broadband or both broadband and home phone.
- Plusnet business customers, Plusnet customers taking non-Plusnet branded products and Plusnet customers with only email, hosting or domain services will not be eligible for Mates Rates.
- An eligibility check applies on sign-up and we reserve the right to carry out further checks on your eligibility. A maximum of 5 SIM cards can be linked to one Plusnet broadband or home phone account.
- No changes will be made to your Mates Rates allowance if you choose to cancel your broadband or home phone service.
- Broadband or phone accounts must be signed up for at least 24 hours before signing up for Mates Rates.
- For more information on Mates Rates go to plus.net/help/mobile/mates-rates-guide/.
- You will be subject to our Mobile Terms. This “Here’s the legal bit” sets out the Offer Terms which form part of our Mobile Terms.