- 1. General FAQs
- What are Plusnet Rewards?
- Who is eligible for Plusnet Rewards?
- How long is the link to claim my Plusnet Reward valid for?
- When will I receive my Plusnet Reward?
- Can my Plusnet Reward be sent to a different address?
1. What are Plusnet Rewards?
Some of our offers include cashback, a Gift Card, or a Reward Card, which can be claimed once your service has activated.
If you signed up via a third party:
How you claim your Plusnet Reward may depend on that third party's own terms and conditions (alongside the claim process mentioned in these FAQs). However, the reward itself will be issued via Plusnet.
Occasionally, we offer Plusnet Rewards automatically. That means you don't need to 'claim' them as explained below. Automatic rewards usually happen if you sign up through certain comparison sites, but we'll make it clear in our terms and conditions when you sign up.
If you signed up via a cashback site, (e.g. Quidco or TopCashback):
Your reward will be issued from the cashback site. You won't be able to claim cashback from both Plusnet and a cashback site at the same time. (This works on a ‘last click' basis - you'll only be able to claim one of the rewards).
2. Who's eligible for Plusnet Rewards?
You can only claim a reward if you've completed an order (taking a Plusnet Reward or Cashback deal). Changing to a different product or deal during sign up may mean you're no longer eligible for the reward, or you're eligible for a different reward. There may be different eligibility criteria, e.g. a requirement to sign up online, but we'll tell you about these when we offer each Plusnet Reward.
Sometimes, different Plusnet Rewards are available through different channels (e.g. whether you sign up directly via our website, or via one of our partner's sites).
If you try to sign up for multiple Plusnet Rewards you'll only be entitled to one (normally the last one you've chosen). We reserve the right to refuse to provide any Plusnet Rewards if we think you're deliberately trying to claim for multiple rewards.
- Return to top
4. When will I receive my Plusnet Reward?
You'll be sent an email to the address you gave when you signed up. You'll normally receive this within 10 working days of your service being activated.
What to do:
- Open the email and click on the link (it's valid for two months from the date we sent it).
- Fill in your details on the form, then click 'submit'.
- You'll then see a confirmation screen - your Plusnet Reward is on its way.
You should get your reward within 30 days of receiving confirmation. If you've signed up for an offer which automatically redeems your reward, you'll receive it within 30 days of your service being activated.
Your reward will be sent either by post or email:
- Cashback offers are sent by cheque to the address on your account
- Amazon gift cards are emailed to the address on your account
- Plusnet Reward cards are sent as a prepaid card to the address on your account
5. Can my Plusnet Reward be sent to a different person and / or address?
No, they can only be sent to the postal address or email address listed on your account. Plusnet Rewards can only be issued in the name of the account holder.
- 2. Plusnet Reward Cards
- How do I activate my card?
- How long do I have to activate my Plusnet Reward Card?
- Where can I spend the money on my Plusnet Reward Card?
- If I don't receive my Plusnet Reward Card who do I contact?
- If my Plusnet Reward Card doesn't work, what do I do?
- How long is my Plusnet Reward Card valid for?
- What happens if I don't spend the funds before the Plusnet Reward Card expires?
1. How do I activate my Reward card?
You'll get an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to activate the card online. Sometimes the email can end up in your junk mail, so check there as well. If you still can't find the email, please visit www.purecard.com to request that it's re-emailed to you. Your Reward Card can't be used until it's been activated online. You'll be able to view your PIN once you've completed the activation process.
2. How long do I have to activate my Plusnet Reward Card?
You'll need to activate the card within 3 months from issuance. If it's not activated by then, you'll no longer have access to the funds. See full Terms and Conditions.
3. Where can I spend the money on my Plusnet Reward Card?
You can spend the money online and in most high street stores that display the Mastercard® symbol. However, there are some limitations. The card can't be used for:
- Cash withdrawal at a cash machine
- Cash back at a till
- Any Customer Activated Terminals (such as but not limited to pay@pump, toll roads, car parks or train ticket terminals)
- Subscriptions or automated periodic payments
- Foreign exchange bureaus
4. If I don't receive my Plusnet Reward Card who do I contact?
If you've claimed online and your card hasn't arrived within 30 days please contact the Plusnet Reward Card Service team:
5. If my Plusnet Reward Card doesn't work, what do I do?
If your Plusnet Reward Card has been activated, you've retrieved your PIN but it still doesn't work, please contact the Plusnet Reward Card Service team:
6. How long is my Plusnet Reward Card valid for?
It's valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the card (12 months from being issued).
7. What happens if I don't spend the funds before the Plusnet Reward Card expires?
The funds on the card are available to you up to the expiry date shown on the front of your card. Once the card expires, any remaining funds on the card will no longer be available.
See full Terms and Conditions.
† Calls to 0800 numbers are free of charge, even when calling from a mobile. In the event that the 0800 587 1995 number is unavailable, please call 0344 879 1069. Calls to this 0344 number are charged at the same standard rate as 01 or 02 landline numbers, even when calling from a mobile.
When calling from a mobile, your telephone provider may charge you additional access charges for the duration of the call. Please always check with your mobile network provider what additional charges may apply when dialling us from your mobile.
Your Plusnet Reward Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard® International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard® International Incorporated. Black Network (UK) Ltd's company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD.