Prices, content and terms may change at any time during your contract. We'll tell you about important changes in advance, and if a change is detrimental you'll be able to end your contract without any fees.
5GB data on the £12 plan
5GB data on the £12.00 plan. £12.00 a month for 5GB of data, 2000 minutes & unlimited texts.
- Available to new and existing customers signing up via www.plus.net/mobile/deals/5gb/mar2017 or by calling Plusnet between 15th March 2017 and 5th April 2017.
- Plusnet reserves the right to remove this at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice. Other exclusions and conditions may apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including Mates Rates).
ALL PLUSNET MOBILE SIM ONLY 30 DAY PLANS
Monthly Plan Allowance Details
- UK calls to standard UK landlines (starting 01, 02, 03) and UK mobiles, standard UK texts and data use within the UK are included in your monthly plan allowance. All other calls, texts and data use are excluded (for example calls, texts and data use while roaming, calls to premium and business rate numbers, and all multimedia and picture messages are always chargeable), see our Mobile Price Guide for full details.
- Calls of up to one minute in length will be rated as if they are calls lasting for one minute.
- Once you have used your monthly plan allowance, all calls, texts and data are chargeable other than emergency numbers and non-geographic numbers starting 0800, 0808, 0500.
- The charge for calls to service numbers beginning with 084, 087, 09 and 118 consists of a 19p per minute access charge from Plusnet, plus a service charge set by the organisation you called.
- Payment by Direct Debit only. Paper-free billing applies (paper bills are available for £10 per bill).
Speed & Coverage
- 2G / 3G / 4G speeds and network coverage may be affected by a number of factors, such as building materials, tree cover and weather conditions and how many other people are using the network too. See plus.net/mobile/coverage-checker/ for an estimate of available network coverage.
- Compatible phone needed, may need unlocking.
- SIM only plans are on a rolling monthly contract. 30 days’ notice to terminate required.
Credit and Fraud Checks
- Plan availability subject to credit and fraud checks, unless you are an existing Plusnet broadband customer where a credit check will not be required.
- Changes to existing plans need to be completed by calling 500 from your mobile or 0800 079 1133.
Customers who signed up before 29 November 2016 and are still within their minimum term will have to pay an in-contract cancellation charge to move to the above plan.
- A new SIM card may be required.
- Initial cap set at £10. Applies to limit the charges that can be incurred outside your monthly plan allowance within each allowance period.
- Opt in to decrease to £2 or increase to a maximum of £30 (subject to agreement – credit status may be considered). See plus.net/help/mobile/about-your-smart-cap/ for full details.
- You will be subject to our Mobile Terms. This “Here’s the legal bit” sets out the Offer Terms which form part of our Mobile Terms.