Picture problems on all channels
Thanks for your selectionWe've now tailored this support article to your particular set top box.
Check your TV and setup
- Look at the front of your set top box, the Power light should be on.
- Make sure your TV is on and set to view the correct input source. E.g if your HDMI cable is connected to HDMI 1, your TV should be set to HDMI.
- If your YouView remote is set up to control your TV, you can use to select input sources.
Check your cables
- Your set top box should be connected to your TV with a HDMI cable.
- Make sure both ends are connected securely. The best way to do this is to unplug and reconnect each end of the cable.
- If a spare HDMI socket is available on your TV try connecting to that instead.
- If this doesn't help, try using a spare HDMI cable or try the HDMI cable with a different device.
If you have a YouView+ boxTry using a SCART cable to connect your set top box to your TV. This won't fix the problem on HDMI but it will allow you to watch TV until the problem is solved.
Restart your set top box
If you have a YouView+ boxUse the power switch on the back to switch off your YouView+ box.
If you have a YouView boxUse the power switch on your wall socket to switch off the YouView box.
- Leave it for 15 seconds before switching it back on.
- If you don't see the YouView logo as your set top box starts up, you'll need to contact our Support Team.