- What is Line Rental Saver?
- Who can get Line Rental Saver?
- What if I move home?
- Is Line Rental Saver refundable?
- How will call charges and call features be billed?
- How do I renew Line Rental Saver?
- Can I change my call plan?
What is Line Rental Saver?
Line Rental Saver allows you to save money on your Home Phone line rental costs. Pay for 12 months line rental in advance and you'll pay a lower monthly equivalent compared to our standard monthly line rental charge.
Line Rental Saver does not provide inclusive calls as standard. Any additional call plans, call features or call charges will be billed each month.
Payment will be made as soon as you sign up to the service.
Who can get Line Rental Saver?
Both new and existing customers are able to pay for a year's line rental in advance.
- If you're looking to join Plusnet, you can add our 'line only' Line Rental Saver and additional call plans to any of our broadband packages
- As an existing broadband only customer, just add Plusnet Home Phone to your account
- If you already have a home phone service, you can add Line Rental Saver in the Member Centre
The options available to you will be dependent on your current Home Phone service with Plusnet.
What if I move home?
If you move home, you can transfer your broadband and phone service to the new property and Line Rental Saver will transfer with it.
Is Line Rental Saver refundable?
You can cancel Line Rental Saver within the first 14 days after ordering and get a full refund. After this, you can cancel the service at any time, but the fee is non-refundable.
How will call charges and call features be billed?
Any chargeable calls or call features will be billed a month in arrears, with your broadband subscription.
How do I renew Line Rental Saver?
We'll send you a reminder before your Line Rental Saver expires, with details on how to renew.
If you don't renew, you'll start paying for line rental on a monthly basis once your Line Rental Saver term has expired. You can sign up again for Line Rental Saver at any time.
Can I change my call plan?
Yes, normal rules for call plan changes apply, you can change your call plan at any time, so long as you've not changed it in the previous 30 days.